- Business & Economics
- Data Quality (Empowering Businesses with Analytics and AI)
Data Quality (Empowering Businesses with Analytics and AI)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 3% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 4% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 5% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Discover how to achieve business goals by relying on high-quality, robust data
In Data Quality: Empowering Businesses with Analytics and AI, veteran data and analytics professional delivers a practical and hands-on discussion on how to accelerate business results using high-quality data. In the book, you’ll learn techniques to define and assess data quality, discover how to ensure that your firm’s data collection practices avoid common pitfalls and deficiencies, improve the level of data quality in the business, and guarantee that the resulting data is useful for powering high-level analytics and AI applications.
The author shows you how to:
- Profile for data quality, including the appropriate techniques, criteria, and KPIs
- Identify the root causes of data quality issues in the business apart from discussing the 16 common root causes that degrade data quality in the organization.
- Formulate the reference architecture for data quality, including practical design patterns for remediating data quality
- Implement the 10 best data quality practices and the required capabilities for improving operations, compliance, and decision-making capabilities in the business
An essential resource for data scientists, data analysts, business intelligence professionals, chief technology and data officers, and anyone else with a stake in collecting and using high-quality data, Data Quality: Empowering Businesses with Analytics and AI will also earn a place on the bookshelves of business leaders interested in learning more about what sets robust data apart from the rest.