Cure (New Orleans Drinks and How to Mix 'Em from the Award-Winning Bar)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
New Orleans is known for its spirit(s)-driven festivities. Neal Bodenheimer and coauthor Emily Timberlake tell the city’s story through 100 cocktails, each chosen to represent New Orleans’ past, present, and future. A love letter to New Orleans and the cast of characters that have had a hand in making the city so singular, Cure: New Orleans Drinks and How to Mix 'Em features interviews with local figures such as Ian Neville, musician and New Orleans funk royalty, plus a few tips on how to survive your first Mardi Gras. Along the way, the reader is taken on a journey that highlights the rich history and complexity of the city and the drinks it inspired, as well as the techniques and practices that Cure has perfected in their mission to build forward rather than just looking back. Of course, this includes the classics every self-respecting drinker should know, especially if you’re a New Orleanian: the Sazerac, Julep, Vieux Carré, Ramos Gin Fizz, Cocktail à la Louisiane, and French 75. Famous local chefs have contributed easy recipes for snacks with local flavor, perfect for pairing with these libations. Cure: New Orleans Drinks and How to Mix 'Em is a beautiful keepsake for anyone who has fallen under New Orleans’s spell and a must-have souvenir for the millions of people who visit the city each year.
Customers also viewed
Author:Taylor Bruce, Scott CampbellFormat:PaperbackPages:144Publisher:Arcadia Publishing (August 9, 2021)Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9781467199612ISBN-10:1467199613Weight:0.7ozDimensions:4.2" x 6.5" x 0.31"File:Arcadia-arcadia_onix-2022-0408D-20220408.xmlFolder:ArcadiaList Price:$20.00Series:Wildsam City GuidesCase Pack:40As low as:$15.40Publisher Identifier:P-ARCADiscount Code:BHide Description:Yes
Author:Lonely PlanetFormat:PaperbackPages:160Publisher:Lonely Planet (December 20, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781787017450ISBN-10:1787017451Weight:6ozDimensions:4.25" x 6" x 0.375"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P6012225_03272023-20230327.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$13.99Series:Pocket GuideCase Pack:80As low as:$10.77Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:A
Author:DK EyewitnessFormat:PaperbackPages:224Publisher:DK (January 18, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9780241559321ISBN-10:0241559324Weight:11.8ozDimensions:5.56" x 8.63" x 0.54"File:RandomHouse-PRH_Book_Company_PRH_PRT_Onix_delta_active_D20230212T094122_142774930-20230212.xmlFolder:RandomHouseList Price:$19.99Case Pack:36As low as:$15.39Publisher Identifier:P-RHDiscount Code:ASeries:Travel GuideHide Description:Yes
Author:Lonely Planet FoodSeries:Lonely Planet FoodFormat:HardcoverPages:320Publisher:Lonely Planet (October 1, 2016)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781786571304ISBN-10:1786571307Weight:39ozDimensions:7.65" x 9.7" x 1.125"Case Pack:12File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P6012225_03272023-20230327.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$24.99As low as:$19.24Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:A
Author:Nora McGunnigleSeries:Travel GuideFormat:PaperbackPages:300Publisher:Avalon Publishing (May 19, 2020)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781640491434ISBN-10:1640491430Case Pack:36File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$19.99As low as:$15.39Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:AWeight:10.4ozDimensions:4.5" x 7.625" x 0.75"Hide Description:Yes