Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
When the weather turns cold, what could be better than sitting by the fire and enjoying home-cooked food with family and friends. From comforting casseroles and bakes to seasonal snacks and warming drinks — this is the ideal cook’s companion for the winter months.
Make the most of being holed up indoors and prepare some warming Snow Day Snacks. Enjoy sharing tasty treats such as Creamy Pancetta and Onion Tart or Cheddar and Cider Fondue. When it’s chilly outside, what we naturally crave is comforting food. In Cold Day Comforts you’ll find plenty of warming dishes including Spiced Pumpkin and Coconut Soup or Salmon Broccoli and Potato Gratin with Pesto. What better way to spend an icy afternoon than preparing a delicious meal to share with family and friends. Fireside Feasts is full of great ideas for winter entertaining. Try a Braised Pot Roast with Red, Rosemary and Bay or Slow-cooked Lamb Shanks with Lentils. Make the most of the finest seasonal ingredients the winter has to offer and prepare healthy and satisfying Winter Salads. Choose from recipes such as Steak and Blue Cheese Salad or Roast Butternut Squash Salad with Spiced Lentils, Goat Cheese and Walnuts. Whether you enjoy a luxurious dessert or a slice of cake in front of the fire, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from in Indulgent Treats. Try Pecan Cheesecake Swirl Brownies, Arctic Roll with Vanilla and Chocolate or Brown Sugar Pavlova with Cinnamon Cream and Pomegranate. Finally, in A Cup of Cheer there are plenty of ideas for festive drinks and toddies. Relax at home with a warming Chocolate Marshmallow Melt or enjoy winter entertaining, guaranteed to make any holiday gathering a success.