Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Want to perfect your home brew? Or hone your barista skills? Let this book be your definitive guide to making the very best coffee.
From espresso expert Jason Scheltus, this book will help elevate your morning coffee to absolute brew perfection. Each step of the process--from the farm to your mug is unpacked. You'll learn about the properties of beans, like growing conditions, varieties, picking, drying, and roasting. Then the real nitty-gritty stuff: grinding, tamping, extraction, and manual brewing methods. How do steaming techniques differ between whole milk and soy, or from oat to almond? This ultimate coffee guide tells all.
For those playing at home, this book demystifies the inscrutable realm of coffee paraphernalia. Chemex versus pour over. Moccamaster or Moka Express. Syphon and Cold Brew. Learn how to choose the right gadgets for your needs, keeping your countertop free of needless appliances. Did you know that there are seven different classifications of coffee grounds? Most homebrewers are, tragically, using the wrong one. Jason explains how to get your grind right, so you'll achieve the perfect coffee every time.
Whether you're a professional barista using a custom-built La Marzocco, or still clinging to the same ragged French press from your freshman dorm, there's always room to improve your coffee skills.