- Published Books
- Alexandria, VA
List Price: $26.95
Bulk Discounts for Alexandria, VA
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Twin Lights Publishers (2019)
81" x 11"
TWINLIGHTS-Copy of The Book Company-20201210.xls
As low as:
Steeped in history, visitors learn about the city’s founding fathers; how it survived the Civil War unscathed, and who its many residence were and how they shaped the city. Known as George Washington’s home away from home, a visit to Christ Church and Gadsby’s Tavern Museum, both frequented by Washington, are a must. Photographer John Bilous has cap¬tured the essence of Alexandria with all there is to see and do here. Surely, its remarkable past and promising future make it one of Americas most interesting places to visit. Come, say hello to Alexandria!