Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Daily inspiration and meditations for positive thinking and living
Yes, you can change your life by changing your thoughts. In A Year of Positive Thinking, you’ll transform your mindset and motivate positive life changes one thought, one day, and one year at a time.
From day one, this book teaches you the power of positive thinking through quick and digestible affirmations based in positive psychology, neuroscience, and personal development. Spanning one full year, from January to December, these daily meditations guide you towards visualizing and living your best life.
A Year of Positive Thinking includes:
- 365 days of positive thinking with exercises, mantras, and reflections for self-respect, kindness, and love.
- A flexible structure around the calendar year (January-December) that can be started any time, any day, and any moment that you’re ready.
- Inspiration for personal development that draws on positive psychology, neuroscience, and other secular schools of thought for motivating positive thinking.
Choose to see the good over the bad. Choose optimism over pessimism. Choose positive over negative thinking with A Year of Positive Thinking.