Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
This anthology reveals the ways that tea has changed lives through personal, intimate stories. Explore the varied memories that people associate with this beverage, from deep family moments, to heartbreak, to peace in the face of loss. Author and tea blogger Katrina Avila Munichiello has chosen stories from all types of tea people, including those raised in the tea tradition, those newly discovering it, long-ago tea lovers, and those for whom tea is a career. Together, these writings show that tea is not simply something you drink, but can also provide quiet moments for making important decisions, a catalyst for conversation, and the energy needed to operate in our lives.br>
Accompanied by charming illustrations, the 58 stories found in A Tea Reader cover the spectrum of life, such as the development of new friendships, beginning careers, taking dream journeys, and sharing life's ups and downs with friends and family.
Sure to delight tea lovers old and new, A Tea Reader offers stories that will speak to and inspire you. Sit down, pour a cup of tea, and enjoy.