Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 3% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 4% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 5% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
A straightforward demystification of electronics and the Internet of Things
A Geek Girl's Guide to Electronics and the Internet of Things breaks down and simplifies electronics and the Internet of Things for the layperson. Written by a leading technical school instructor with a talent for bringing complex topics to everyday people, this book provides concrete examples and practical advice for anyone interested in building, repairing, or studying electronics and functional Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
A Geek Girl’s Guide to Electronics and the Internet of Things explores a wide range of topics including, among others:
- Ohm’s and Watt's Law
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- Diodes, transistors, capacitors and relays
- Motors and Pulse with Modulation
- Using light to control electricity
- Photovoltaic Cells and Transducers
- Enhancing circuits with Arduino
- Connecting circuits to networks
The distinguished author’s website includes videos to help you build and enhance projects, along with deeper information to enrich your learning. Additionally, the book goes beyond theory and teaches readers how circuit components become IoT devices and provide the data that drive our modern world. The combination of hands-on activities and solid pedagogy ensures long-lasting retention of the material for everyone.