- 101 Essential Tips: Bonsai (Breaks Down the Subject into 101 Easy-to-Grasp Tips)
101 Essential Tips: Bonsai (Breaks Down the Subject into 101 Easy-to-Grasp Tips)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Everything you need to know about bonsai care, maintenance, design, and arrangement. With clear explanations of bonsai and what it is, these 101 easy-to-grasp tips have everything you need to get the results you want.
Build knowledge and confidence with this must-have pocket guide, filled with the essentials you're looking for including pointers and advice on cultivating bonsai plants. Create a sense of balance and serenity in your home with these beautiful miniature trees and bring the ancient practice into the 21st century. Using a step-by-step approach, 101 Essential Tips: Bonsai explains design and style principles, which containers to use, how to cultivate a bonsai plant and more. Learn about the different suitable species, from Japanese red maple to Scots pine, find out how to prune, reshape with wiring, implement Saikei and rock planting, and develop a watering routine to keep your living art healthy.
Whether you want to build on your basic skills or become an expert, 101 Essential Tips: Bonsai is right for you. This pocket guide is chock-full of information to guide you, inspire you, and give you the knowledge and confidence you're looking for.