- Business & Economics
- The Social Impact Advantage: Win Customers and Talent By Harnessing Your Business For Good
The Social Impact Advantage: Win Customers and Talent By Harnessing Your Business For Good
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Build trust―and boost revenue―by embracing social causes the right way
Our society is at a crossroads. It’s no longer enough to have the best product or the most value add for your customers. Today’s consumers demand more than just product quality and price. They’re looking at how your company aligns with their values, how tapped into the social climate you are, and how authentic your social stances appear. In order to increase revenue and seize the competitive edge, your organization needs to embrace social causes and do it the right way.
Embracing social causes can help you grow your business and build better relationships with your team, community, and the world at large. But it can be a struggle to figure out how to align your company’s mission in the current social climate the right way―ensuring results are meaningful, effective, and ultimately profitable.
With more than a decade of success bringing companies and organizations together to the benefit of both, Tynesia Boyea-Robinson is an expert in helping business leaders and managers leverage social impact for increased business profits. In The Social Impact Advantage, she offers tools, resources, and insights to help you successfully navigate the modern business climate in an authentic way.
She starts by leading you through the process of discovering how your company currently approaches social causes, and then demonstrates how to increase your revenue through a three-level framework: You’ll get a closer look at how businesses make money; how businesses spend money; and how businesses invest in people.
Doing business the right way ensures missions are aligned―leading to increased profits and happier, more engaged teams, communities and customers.