Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Enhanced by the photographs of Fabio Petroni, a master of still-life shots, this book reveals all the facets of wine: its ancient origins, the migration of historic grapevines, the phases of wine production (grape cultivation and harvesting, winemaking, aging and conservation), the principles of wine tasting, and the presentation of the principal wines and winemaking areas on a world level. An important section of the book provides 40 in-depth descriptions of the world’s most prestigious wines–their origin, the organoleptic characteristics, and the best pairings of varietals with certain dishes. Wine Sommelier also illustrates the secrets of cellar management and storage, the rules regarding serving temperature and decanting, and how to read the label and select the right bottle.