Wildsam Field Guides: Texas Barbecue
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Experience Texas BBQ and its traditions, families, nostalgia, and history that make this culinary hotspot something admired the world over in a groundbreaking photo almanac.
Wildsam: Texas BBQ features 60 highly curated photos by acclaimed photographers, essays, archival pieces, and interviews with iconic pit masters, BBQ culture icons, and the next generation of Texas pit masters, all dedicated to this Texas pastime. Explore this quintessential Lone Star tradition through:
- A beautiful and wide-ranging collection of portraits and landscape photography by some of the state's most nationally renowned photographers including Wyatt McSpadden and O. Rufus Lovett.
- Interviews with living legends including Tootsie Tomanetz, Mando Vera, and Robert Patillo.
- Essays by some of Texas' most interesting food personalities, including James Beard-nominated Michael Fojtasek, 8th-generation Hidalgo County ranch family member Melissa Guerra, and cookbook writer Jessica Dupuy
- The ultimate BBQ joint map to help travelers experience Texas BBQ and its traditions, families, nostalgia, and history.
Customers also viewed
Author:Cindi Mitchell, Stan Hays, Tim O'KeefeFormat:PaperbackPages:352Publisher:Page Street Publishing (April 9, 2019)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781624143595ISBN-10:1624143598Weight:37.6ozDimensions:8.1" x 8.95" x 0.9"File:Macmillan Trade-Macmillan_Print_US_Trade_20220724220547-20220724.xmlFolder:Macmillan TradeList Price:$30.00Case Pack:12As low as:$23.10Publisher Identifier:P-STMDiscount Code:A
Author:Matt Horn, Adrian MillerFormat:HardcoverPages:224Publisher:Harvard Common Press (April 5, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9780760374269ISBN-10:0760374260Dimensions:8.25" x 10.3" x 0.85"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5992800_03202023-20230320.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$30.00As low as:$23.10Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:AWeight:34.56ozCase Pack:14
Author:Steven RaichlenFormat:PaperbackPages:512Publisher:Workman Publishing Company (May 1, 2001)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9780761120148ISBN-10:0761120149Dimensions:8" x 9.1875" x 1.0625"Case Pack:12File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5956158_03062023-20230306.xmlFolder:hbgusaAs low as:$21.46List Price:$24.95Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:CWeight:33.92ozSeries:Steven Raichlen Barbecue Bible Cookbooks