Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Whisky is one of the world’s most-appreciated and loved spirits, and this gorgeous volume celebrates its long traditions and legendary brands. It discusses whisky’s origins, troubled history, and production, and offers tasting tips on how to drink this luscious liquor. Learn about the different types and the various countries where it is made, the whiskys that collectors most covet (including Highland Park 10, Sonoma 2nd Chance Wheat, and Four Roses Single Barrel, as well as special collector’s whiskies from distilleries like Ardbeg and Bowmore); delicious cocktails to whip up, including a Manhattan, Mint Julep, Old Fashioned, and Sazerac; and recipes for dishes that perfectly accompany this divine drink. As always in the Sommelier series, this compilation is lavishly illustrated with stunning photographs and historical images capturing the makers, the bottles, and even vintage advertising posters.