- Subjects & Themes
- Train Stations Then and Now®
Train Stations Then and Now®
List Price: $19.95
Bulk Discounts for Train Stations Then and Now®
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Rizzoli (April 1, 2017)
11.24" x 9.87" x 0.62"
Then and Now®
As low as:
Once they were the hub of the transport network driving the American economy forward. Today the grand structures created by the railroad barons have suffered a variety of fates. Many famous examples have been demolished in the name of ‘progess’. The notorious razing of Pennsylvania Station in New York brought howls of protest from the archictectural conservation lobby, but Chicago also lost the Chicago and Northwestern Terminal.Atlanta had a grand Passenger Depot until it was reconfigured by General Sherman in 1864. Savannah demolished its own impressive Union Station in 1904, but nearby the Central of Georgia station lives on as the city’s visitor center and museum. Houston ripped up the rails at their Union Station and the platforms have been replaced by the Houston Astros' Minute Maid Park. However the terminal building is still selling tickets – but now they’re for the game.Many Union stations continue as intended. Los Angeles’ Union Station dates from the 1930s and still displays its Art Deco detailing inside with Spanish Mission touches outside. Las Vegas, the destination for many an LA train had a similar 1930s depot. Today the Plaza casino sits on the site.Like L.A., San Diego and Albuquerque were built in Spanish Mission-style , others in Gothic or Greek Revival or Richardsonian Romanesque. Train Stations Then and Now shows the huge variety of building styles of railroad terminals across the USA, featuring the best surviving examples and the finest to fall under the wrecking ball.
Customers also viewed
Author:Lucy Jones, Shelby WarwoodFormat:Novelty Book / PuzzlePublisher:Rizzoli (September 6, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781922417985ISBN-10:192241798XWeight:11.6ozDimensions:4.18" x 5.61" x 1.27"File:RandomHouse-PRH_Book_Company_PRH_PRT_Onix_delta_active_D20230129T094124_142483112-20230129.xmlFolder:RandomHouseList Price:$24.95Case Pack:40As low as:$21.46Publisher Identifier:P-RHDiscount Code:CCustomizable:Merch
Author:Lonely PlanetSeries:Lonely PlanetFormat:HardcoverPages:304Publisher:Lonely Planet (October 1, 2018)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781787014305ISBN-10:1787014304Weight:39ozDimensions:7.75" x 9.85" x 1"Case Pack:12File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5975563_03132023-20230313.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$25.00As low as:$19.25Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:A
Author:Stephen Ellcock, Grace HelmerFormat:KitPages:50Publisher:Laurence King Publishing (November 3, 2020)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781786275981ISBN-10:1786275988Weight:7.36ozDimensions:5.1" x 4.65" x 1.3"Case Pack:48File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$16.99As low as:$13.08Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:ACustomizable:Merch
Author:Chronicle BooksFormat:CardsPages:51Publisher:Chronicle Books (January 19, 2021)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781797205403ISBN-10:1797205404File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$8.95As low as:$6.89Publisher Identifier:P-CHRONICLEDiscount Code:ACase Pack:180Weight:2.24ozDimensions:2.25" x 2.25" x 1.25"Customizable:MerchSeries:On-the-Go Amusements
Author:Chronicle BooksFormat:CardsPages:51Publisher:Chronicle Books (January 7, 2020)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781452183022ISBN-10:1452183023Weight:2.24ozDimensions:2.375" x 2.375" x 1.25"Case Pack:180File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$8.95As low as:$6.89Publisher Identifier:P-CHRONICLEDiscount Code:ACustomizable:MerchSeries:On-the-Go Amusements