Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
There's an 80% chance you're poor. Time poor, that is.
Four out of five adults report feeling they are time-poor: They have too much to do and not enough time to do it. And the consequences are severe. The time-poor experience less joy each day. They laugh less. They are less healthy, less productive, and more likely to divorce. In one study of 2.5 million Americans, time stress produced a stronger negative effect on happiness than unemployment.
How can we escape the time traps that make us feel this way and keep us from living our best lives?
Time Smart is your playbook for taking back the time you lose to mindless tasks and unfulfilling chores. Author and Harvard Business School professor Ashley Whillans will give you proven strategies for improving your "time affluence." Sometimes you can find time lost to thoughtless activity--like mindlessly checking your phone. Sometimes you can find time by buying your way out of time-consuming, unrewarding tasks--for instance, by paying for a ride to work.
The techniques Whillans provides will free up seconds, minutes, and hours that, over the long term, become weeks of freed up time you can reinvest in positive, healthy activities.
Time Smart doesn't stop at telling you what to do. It also shows you how to do it, helping you achieve the mind-set shift that will make these activities part of your everyday regimen.
At every step, Time Smart provides assessments, checklists, and activities you can use right away. Before you've finished reading chapter 1, you'll be accounting for your time and thinking about ways to change.
Whillans knows what works. A leading voice in time and happiness research, she's worked with groups as diverse as large consulting firms, couples, the US military, and women with limited means managing vegetable stands in Kenya. The strategies she presents are proven through research and brought to life by the stories of people making the shift--or trying to make the shift--in order to create happier, more fulfilling lives.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.