Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
This beautiful timer, with sparkling sand set in a wooden base with metallic accents, is both an artful desktop display and a gentle reminder to make time for yourself each day.
• Glass 5-minute sand timer
• Wooden display base
• 20-page illustrated booklet with ideas for using the timer—rituals, meditations, and self-care activities such as: Breathe, Meditate, Check in with your feelings, Listen to the universe, Write a gratitude list, Take a digital detox, Have a mini dance party, Do whatever you've been meaning to do for yourself . . .
• Timer is 2½ x 4½ inches—the perfect size to fit on a desk or table.
• A smart and distinctive gift for a friend or loved one who could use a little self-care; also makes a thoughtful birthday or holiday present.
Carissa Potter is an Oakland, California-based artist, the author of It's OK to Feel Things Deeply and I Like You, I Love You, and the founder of People I've Loved, a line of art prints, paper goods, and clever gifts.