Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
One of the best inspirational books ever written, Think and Grow Rich is probably the most important financial book you can ever hope to read. Inspiring generations of readers since the time it was first published in 1937, Think and Grow Rich— Hill’ s biggest best-seller— has been used by millions of business leaders around the world to create a concrete plan for success that, when followed, never fails. However, it will be incorrect to limit the book to be just about achieving financial richness. A motivational personal development and self-help book, its core strength lies in the fact that it not only expounds upon material wealth but that at the heart of it, it is a treatise on helping individuals succeed in all lines of work and to do or be almost anything they want in this world.
Think and Grow Rich has been listed in John C. Maxwell’ s A Lifetime ‘ Must Read’ Books List, and also ranked as the sixth best-selling paperback business book years after it was first published by Business Week Magazine’ s Best-Seller List.