- Personal Growth
- The Tao of Self-Confidence (A Guide to Moving Beyond Trauma and Awakening the Leader Within)
The Tao of Self-Confidence (A Guide to Moving Beyond Trauma and Awakening the Leader Within)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 23% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 28% off
|Expected release date is May 23rd 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
A guide for Asian women to tap into their confidence, joy, and shine as leaders in today's world
In 2021, women represented 54.3% of the US workforce but only held 35% of senior leadership positions. Of that percentage, only 2.7% of Asian women were seen in management roles. While there have been great leaps for women in the workplace in the last decade, women of color still fall behind. The Tao of Self-Confidence book sets a foundation to help Asian Women start being seen as leaders in work and life rather than by our stereotypes. In order to move forward with true confidence, we must learn the lessons our challenges have taught us and heal our trauma.
With an honest and vulnerable approach, Yap Chan discusses and explores the specific challenges our community faces, historically and now in the midst of the pandemic, intergenerational and historical trauma, false stories we tell ourselves, and how we can rise above stereotypes. We'll tap into our inner joy, celebrate our authentic self, and awaken the leader within.