- Sports & Recreation
- The Sports Bucket List (101 Sights Every Fan Has to See Before the Clock Runs Out)
The Sports Bucket List (101 Sights Every Fan Has to See Before the Clock Runs Out)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
For every dedicated sports fan, a unique lifetime list of the 101 most important games, matches, venues, and events around the world, illustrated with color photographs and collated by a pair of Sports Illustrated veterans.
For more than twenty years, Rob Fleder and Steve Hoffman captured the thrill of numerous sporting competitions while working for Sports Illustrated. Covering everything from match-ups, historical stadiums, and the Olympics to dog shows and poker, The Sports Bucket List is their carefully cultivated checklist for every serious sports fan.
Fleder and Hoffman give you a taste of some of the greatest must-catch moments in sports, including: Barcelona facing off against Real Madrid, the Tour de France in the mountain stages, the big waves at The Eddie in Oahu, the Caribbean World Series, and halftime at Florida A&M. They take you around the world and through time, providing a rare look at the history behind the Highland games at Dunoon, Scotland, the greatest legends of Olympic Ski Jumping, and the energy of football at West Point’s Michie Stadium. Each entry is illustrated with a stunning photo that captures its excitement, beauty, glory, and intensity
With essential facts, compelling stories, and recommendations on the best times to visit for each game, match, venue, or event, The Sports Bucket List is both a source of unconventional travel destinations and an insider guide to the most fascinating sports experiences.