Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The Putting Prescription
The Putt Doctor's Proven Method for a Better Stroke
Dr. Craig L. Farnsworth
Author of See It & Sink It
The doctor is on the golf course!
Dr. Craig Farnsworth has helped more than 125 Tour pros improve their putting games from good to outstanding. Now, you can raise the level of your game using the same innovative techniques that have helped Nick Faldo, Annika Sörenstam, Bernhard Langer, and many others become masters of the green. Whether you suffer from sloppy setup, tight grip, pushing, pulling, or ""the yips,"" The Putting Prescription will cure what ails you!
""I have worked with Craig over the years and have used and applied his prescriptions and drills myself. I particularly love the string and needles drill. All you need to do is add a bit of practice.""
-Nick Faldo, six-time Majors winner on the PGA Tour, member of the World Golf Hall of Fame, and analyst for CBS and the Golf Channel
""As a veteran PGA Tour player, I've studied many golf books and listened to more than my share of instructors. Dr. Farnsworth's putting method is the most complete and thorough I've read. He has helped my putting and he can help yours too.""
-Scott McCarron, PGA Tour player
""I have had the honor to work with the leading putting coaches in the world and Dr. Craig Farnsworth is the best of the best. His understanding of putting is by far the most comprehensive, and his ability to communicate that knowledge is second to none. I have seen him transform the game of a PGA superstar and elevate the games of 'weekend warriors.'""
-Mike Adams, Golf Digest Top-50 Instructor and Golf Magazine Top-100 Teacher
""Dr. Farnsworth is the premier specialist in helping golfers of all abilities become the best putters they can be. His attention to detail and creative use of drills and games are the best in the game. This book will help you get to the next level.""
-Brian Mogg, Golf Magazine Top-100 Teacher
""Having seen the direct benefit to my own game, it is crystal clear to me why so many PGA and LPGA players ultimately find their way to Dr. Farnsworth. He does a wonderful job of blending state-of-the-art teaching methods with the specific needs of the student. I am very cautious about referring my students to instructors. However, I enthusiastically refer my players to Dr. Farnsworth.""
-Dr. Gary Brown, Golf Performance Specialist, Intelligent Golf
""I have utilized Doctor Farnsworth's information in my instructional programs since meeting Doc in 1998. His knowledge has transformed my teaching and my own game, allowing me to be the Michigan PGA Teacher and Player of the Year in 2005. Following the Doc's prescriptions will help transform everyone's putting!""
-John L. Dal Corobbo, Director of Instruction, The Training Academy at Prairie View