Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Nov 30th 2021|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
What gives us the right to speak of a Deleuzian philosophy, a philosophy at first sight concerned solely with interpreting other philosophers and writers? Koichiro Kokubun focuses on Deleuze’s method of ‘free indirect discourse’ to locate and explicate Deleuze’s philosophy of transcendental empiricism and its constitutive limits. Working through Deleuze’s confrontations with Hume, Kant, Bergson, Freud, Lacan, Foucault and Guattari, Kokubun uncovers a philosophy strongly influenced by structuralism and psychoanalysis, which had to overtake these movements because of its practical ambitions. Kokubun concludes with a radical revitalisation of the political potential of this philosophy.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.