- Business & Economics
- The Non-Obvious Guide to Understanding Blockchain (Without the Hype)
The Non-Obvious Guide to Understanding Blockchain (Without the Hype)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Dec 1st 2029|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Why are guidebooks on technology like blockchain so useless?
Too many are filled with empty theories, fabricated frameworks and lots and lots (and lots) of useless fluff. What if you could get the advice you need from a real expert in an easy to access format you can really use? The Non-Obvious Guide To Understanding Blockchain (Without The Hype) is the guidebook you’ve been Googling for.
Within these pages you’ll get the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about what blockchain is and how it really works. What’s the relationship between blockchain and cryptocurrency? What industries are likely to be disrupted first by blockchain technology? What practical applications are we likely to see in the near future for blockchain? How can you think strategically about applying blockchain technology to your own situation?
These are just a few of the common questions that you will get answers to in this book. Inspired by broad research and conversations with many of the most pioneering thinkers today around the power of blockchain, this is the rare guide that is at least as useful as a great YouTube video or an epic blog post … and the only way you can get this useful advice in one place.