Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Bring out the Beast in your golf game!
When John Daly, winner of the 1991 PGA Championship and an eleven-time PGA Tour leader in driving distance, started playing golf with his old friend Sean Fister, he was always able to drive the ball farther than Fister could. Not anymore. After years of practice, Fister has gone on to win numerous World Long Drive Championships and hold the record for the longest carry in the world finals at a whopping 393 yards.
Now Fister has taken all the winning tips and techniques he has learned over the years and organized them in this book so that you too can drive better and more consistently. With Fister’s Ten Commandments of Distance, you’ll learn proven secrets to increase the power and accuracy of your drive, including:
- Anti-slice tips
- How high to set your tee
- The best launch angle
- Exercise routines to strengthen your swing
- How to find the best shaft-clubhead combination
- Practice drills and techniques
- And more