Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The Little Book of Whisky is here to listen, entertain and help you imbibe as many whisky-soaked tidbits of wit and wisdom as possible.
Whisky, aqua vitae, the water of life, the spirit of the Gods, the hard stuff - whatever you call it, has long been many people's best friend. But now your best friend has a new best friend - The Little Book of Whisky, a tiny tome guaranteed to raise your spirits with its fine blend of whisky facts & stats, quotes & quips, and matured with whisky history and heritage. The Little Book of Whisky is a guaranteed 100 proof… of excellence.
"I'm on a whisky diet. I've lost three days already." Tommy Cooper
"A good gulp of hot whiskey at bedtime - it's not very scientific, but it helps." Alexander Fleming on how to kill a common cold
If this doesn't make you want to visit Scotland nothing will. The nation is home to more than 20 million casks of maturing whisky. That's four barrels for every Scottish person. No wonder they want their independence.