- Business & Economics
- The Leadership Challenge (How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations)
The Leadership Challenge (How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The Leadership Challenge is the gold-standard manual for effective leadership, grounded in research and written by the premier authorities in the field. With deep insight into the complex interpersonal dynamics of the workplace, this book positions leadership both as a skill to be learned, and as a relationship that must be nurtured to reach its full potential. This new sixth edition has been revised to address current challenges, and includes more international examples and a laser focus on business issues; you'll learn how extraordinary leaders accomplish extraordinary things, and how to develop your leadership skills and style to deliver quality results every time. Engaging stories delve into the fundamental roles that great leaders fulfill, and simple frameworks provide a primer for those who seek continuous improvement; by internalizing key insights and putting concepts into action, you'll become a more effective, more impactful leader.
A good leader gets things done; a great leader aspires, inspires, and achieves more. This book highlights the differences between good and great, and shows you how to bridge the chasm between getting things done and making things happen.
- Gain deep insight into leadership's critical role in organizational health
- Navigate the shift toward team-oriented work relationships
- Motivate and inspire to break through the pervasive new cynicism
- Leverage the electronic global village to deliver better results
Business is evolving at an increasingly rapid rate, and leaders must keep pace with the changes or risk stagnation. People work differently, are motivated differently, and have different expectations today—business as usual is quickly losing its effectiveness. The Leadership Challenge helps you stay current, relevant, and effective in the modern workplace.
Customers also viewed
Author:Terry Felber, Dave RamseyFormat:PaperbackPages:208Publisher:Thomas Nelson (May 2, 2023)Release Date:May 2, 2023Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9781400339655ISBN-10:1400339650Dimensions:5.5" x 8.38"File:HarperChristian-Nelson0121-20230121.xmlFolder:HarperChristianList Price:$18.99As low as:$14.62Publisher Identifier:P-TNELSONDiscount Code:APage Edges:Non-GildedWords of Christ:Black LetterBinding:Unsewn / adhesive bound
Author:brian d foyFormat:PaperbackPages:400Publisher:O'Reilly Media (February 11, 2014)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9781449393113ISBN-10:144939311XDimensions:7" x 9.19"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230113143845-20230113.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$44.99Case Pack:10As low as:$38.69Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:C
Author:John MerticFormat:PaperbackPages:80Publisher:O'Reilly Media (August 16, 2011)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9781449309800ISBN-10:1449309801Dimensions:7" x 9.19" x 0.17"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230113143845-20230113.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$19.99Case Pack:55As low as:$17.19Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:C
Author:Peter Bell, Brent BeerFormat:PaperbackPages:142Publisher:O'Reilly Media (December 16, 2014)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9781491949740ISBN-10:1491949740Dimensions:7" x 9.19"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230113143845-20230113.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$24.99Case Pack:27As low as:$21.49Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:C
Author:Douglas CabralFormat:PaperbackPages:176Publisher:Tilbury House Distr (August 2, 2022)Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9780884489818ISBN-10:0884489817Weight:1.26ozDimensions:8.02" x 9.83" x 0.44"File:NBN-NBN_All_Updates_20230113-20230113.xmlFolder:NBNList Price:$29.95Case Pack:24As low as:$25.76Publisher Identifier:P-NBNDiscount Code:C