The Home Bartender: The Third Edition (200+ Cocktails Made with Four Ingredients or Less)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is May 16th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The third edition of Shane Carley’s hugely popular The Home Bartender features over 200 easy, delicious, and affordable recipes to elevate your home bar.
You don’t need expensive liquor or exotic and obscure ingredients to make a craft cocktail. With every drink featuring four ingredients or less, making drinks at home has never been easier for the busy mixologist. This book contains perfect, classic, and budget versions of old favorites—such as the Martini, Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Cosmopolitan, Margarita, and Gin and Tonic—as well as new drinks that will keep you coming back for more.
Inside you’ll find:
- Over 200 recipes, including some non-alcoholic beverages
- Must-have bar tools for the successful home bartender
- Drink recommendations for every occasion
- Terminology to help you better understand what you are working with
- Helpful resources to guide you to the perfect places to find all the tools you need for your at-home bar
Spend less time mixing and more time hosting with The Home Bartender: The Third Edition.
Shane Carley was born in New Hampshire, and, after almost a decade in Washington, DC, he has triumphantly returned to the beautiful Granite State. A longtime aficionado of all types of alcohol, Carley jumped at the opportunity to launch a series of cocktail companion books. His love of the written word transcends formal publication, and he currently works as a content developer for award-winning PR agency Matter Communications. Carley is a science fiction enthusiast who hopes someday to make the jump into fiction writing. He once met Warren Ellis and it was the greatest moment of his life.