Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
It was a morning when all nature shouted, “Fore!” Thus begins this hilarious anthology of P. G. Wodehouse’s collection of nine short golf stories. Originally published in magazines between 1921 and 1926, the tales lead readers on an amusing nine-hole course of courtship, friendship, and business relationships. The narrator, the golf club’s oldest member, observes the club’s constituents’ various golfing emotional setbacks and victories and forces his audience to listen to long anecdotal stories, presenting the sport as an eternal metaphor. Reflecting Wodehouse’s brilliant humor, piercing satire, and sharp wit, the compilation includes “The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh,” “Chester Forgets Himself,” “The Heart of a Goof,” “High Stakes,” “Jane Gets Off the Fairway,” “Keeping in with Vosper,” “The Magic Plus Fours,” “The Purification of Rodney Spelvin,” and “Rodney Fails to Qualify.”