- Business & Economics
- The Future is Smart (How Your Company Can Capitalize on the Internet of Things--and Win in a Connected Economy) - 9781400246076
The Future is Smart (How Your Company Can Capitalize on the Internet of Things--and Win in a Connected Economy) - 9781400246076
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is May 30th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Are you ready for the IoT revolution? The Internet of Things (IoT) will soon be everywhere—embedded in interconnected devices we’ll use every day, and this book documents the shifts now under way.
Cars, appliances, and wearables already transmit real-time data to improve performance, and new IoT products can even save your life. Consumer goods are just the tip of the iceberg. Amid projections that 30 billion smart devices will be linked soon, traditional companies such as Siemens, GE, and John Deere are preparing for profound changes to management, strategy, manufacturing, and maintenance.
With the IoT, for example, sensors warn when a critical assembly-line part is about to break, or track how customers actually use products. Data hubs collect and share information instantly with departments, supply chains, partners, and customers— anchoring the organization and replacing hierarchies with circular systems.
Written by a leading IoT strategist, The Future is Smart explains how companies are tapping technology to:
- Optimize supply chains
- Maximize quality
- Boost safety
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce waste
- Cut costs
- Revolutionize product design
- Delight customers
For those who are ready, the opportunities are endless. This big-think book reveals concrete actions for thriving in this new tech-enabled world.