Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
|Expected release date is Jan 17th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Named one of 100 Leadership & Success Books to Read in a Lifetime by Amazon Editors, here is the world's most trusted guide for anyone taking on a new professional role.
Transitions are critical times in your career. In fact, moving into a new role can be the biggest challenge a leader or manager will face. And while a transition offers a chance to start fresh and create positive impact in an organization, it also places you in a position of acute vulnerability. Missteps made during the crucial first three months in a new role can jeopardize or even derail your success.
In this newly revised and updated edition of the international bestseller The First 90 Days, Michael Watkins offers proven strategies for conquering the challenges of transitions—no matter where you are in your career. Watkins, the world's preeminent expert on leadership transitions and adviser to business leaders around the world, also addresses today's increasingly demanding professional landscape, where managers face not only more-frequent transitions but also steeper expectations once they step into their new jobs.
Watkins identifies the most-common pitfalls new leaders encounter and provides the tools and strategies needed to avoid them. You'll learn how to secure critical early wins, an important first step in establishing yourself in a new role. Each chapter also includes checklists, practical tools, and self-assessments to help you assimilate key lessons and apply them to your own situation.
Whether you're starting a new job, being promoted from within, embarking on an overseas assignment, or being tapped as CEO, how you manage your transition will determine whether you succeed or fail. Use this book as your trusted guide.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.