Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Discover the lives and locations of trailblazing women who changed the course of history as you journey to the heart of women's activism, history and creativity through the ages.
From the temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Egypt and Empress Dowager Cixi's summer palace in Beijing, to the homes and meeting sites of suffragette heroes Sylvia Pankhurst and Elizabeth Cady Stanton, the creative workrooms of Frida Kahlo and Virginia Woolf, and the tennis courts where the Williams sisters first learned to play - we showcase female pioneers whose lives and actions continue to inspire today.
In Her Footsteps is not only a celebration of incredible women, but a travel guide to the places where they studied, lived, worked, reigned and explored. We'll tell you where to find the secret feminist history of sites around the world.
> Emily Wilding Davison, Epsom Downs, UK
> Rosa Luxemburg, Berlin, Germany
> Jane Goodall, Gombe, Tanzania
> Greta Thunberg, Stockholm, Sweden
> Manuela Saenz, Quito, Ecuador
> Rosa Parks, Alabama, USA
> Michelle Obama, Chicago, USA
> Catherine the Great, Moscow, Russia
> Queen Nanny of the Maroons, Jamaica
> Catherine de' Medici, Chenonceaux, France
> Empress Dowager Cixi, Beijing, China
> Emily Kame Kngwarreye, Utopia, Australia
> Jane Austen, Chatsworth, UK
> Zaha Hadid, Baku, Azerbaijan
> Nadine Gordimer, Johannesburg, South Africa
> Patti Smith, New York City, USA
> Jacinda Ardern, Wellington, New Zealand
> Marie Curie, Warsaw, Poland
> Cornelia Sorabji, Pune, India
> Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, Everest, Nepal
> Beryl Markham, Rift Valley, Kenya
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.