Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Twenty years ago, this seminal book on experience innovation by Joseph Pine and James Gilmore explored how savvy companies excel by offering compelling experiences for customers--resulting not only in customer allegiance but also in a more profitable bottom line. Translated into more than fifteen languages, The Experience Economy has become a must-read for leaders of enterprises large and small, for-profit and nonprofit, global and local.
In a brand-new preface, Pine and Gilmore make an even stronger case for experiences as the critical link between a company and its potential audience. The authors take this enduring idea and broaden its application to the demands of today's increasingly distractible, time-starved world. Experiences and transformations are the basis for future business growth and prosperity, and The Experience Economy offers the script from which managers can continue to generate value in ways that are aligned with a strong customer-centric strategy.