- Business & Economics
- The Digital Matrix (New Rules for Business Transformation Through Technology) - 9781637560204
The Digital Matrix (New Rules for Business Transformation Through Technology) - 9781637560204
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
This much-anticipated updated edition of this digital-first playbook equips a new generation of leaders to win in a business landscape dominated by disruption.
Since the publication of the first edition over six years ago, the analysis and predictions presented in The Digital Matrix have played out in the global economy, as more industries have gone digital-first. Some legacy companies have gone under in the interim, while others continue to grapple with the question of how to pull off a life-saving digital transformation. The digital giants and tech entrepreneurs are no longer at the periphery of traditional industries but have emerged as the rule-makers in industries as diverse as financial services, health care, media and entertainment, retailing, and automotive sectors.
The Digital Matrix will help you understand the three types of players that are shaping the new business landscape; the three phases of transformation that every firm will encounter on its journey to business reinvention; and the three winning moves that will ensure your company’s success along the way.
With The Digital Matrix, you will:
- Learn to navigate the world of digital ecosystems
- Discover ways of competing and collaborating with other companies to create and capture value
- Realize how powerful machines can amplify your company’s human talent
- Learn to assemble the team to experiment with new ideas, re-examine your core beliefs, and reinvent your business rule book for the digital future
Digital technology has proved to be essential for navigating the uncertainties of work, health, and life during the pandemic; and it will prove to be more central to how companies refine their strategies and business models for the postpandemic world. The defining challenge for today’s generation of managers (who will be tomorrow’s leaders) is to prepare their organization to discard the rules perfected in the industrial age and develop their own unique rule book for their digital future.
Your company’s future depends on its ability to harness digital technology. Don’t wait!