- Business & Economics
- The DevOps Handbook (How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, & Security in Technology Organizations)
The DevOps Handbook (How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, & Security in Technology Organizations)
List Price: $38.00
Bulk Discounts for The DevOps Handbook (How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, & Security in Technology Organizations)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois, John Willis, Nicole Forsgren
IT Revolution Press (October 7, 2021)
6.16" x 9.04" x 1.14"
As low as:
This award-winning and bestselling business handbook for digital transformation is now fully updated and expanded with the latest research and new case studies!“[The DevOps Handbook] remains a must-read for any organization seeking to scale up its IT capability and expand DevOps practices across multiple departments or lines of business.” —Mike Perrow, TechBeaconFor years, The DevOps Handbook has been the definitive guide for taking the successes laid out in the bestselling The Phoenix Project and applying them in any organization. Now, with this fully updated and expanded edition, it’s time to take DevOps out of the IT department and apply it across the full business.Technology is now at the core of every company, no matter the business model or product. The theories and practices laid out in The DevOps Handbook are tools to be used by anyone from across the organization to create joy and succeed in the marketplace. The second edition features 15 new case studies, including stories from Adidas, American Airlines, Fannie Mae, Target, and the US Air Force. In addition, renowned researcher and coauthor of Accelerate, Dr. Nicole Forsgren, provides her insights through new and updated material and research. With over 100 pages of new content throughout the book, this expanded edition is a must read for anyone who works with technology.“[The DevOps Handbook is] a practical roadmap to improving IT in any organization. It’s also the most valuable book on software development I’ve read in the past 10 years.” —Adam Hawkins, software developer and host of the podcast SmallBatches