Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Apr 5th 2022|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Kevin Bludso was born and raised in Compton, California, by a Black Panther–supporting mother and a police officer father. To stay out of trouble, he spent his summers in Corsicana, Texas, where he was schooled on the art of barbecue and worked long, hot hours on the pits at his granny's legendary BBQ stand. In 2008, Kevin opened his own Bludso's BBQ, a small walk-up stand in the heart of Compton that has led to multiple locations in California, Texas, and even Australia.
In this honest and engaging cookbook, Kevin teaches you everything you need to know about BBQ: choosing, seasoning, trimming, and cleaning your pit, how to select your brisket, ribs, and sausages, plus all the rubs and sauces you could need. Kevin also shares 90 delicious recipes for main meats such as BBQ Lamb Leg, Spicy Curried Oxtails, Buffalo Rib Tips, Blackened Catfish, and Grilled Mojo Shrimp; sides such as Creole Cabbage, Pinto Beans, and Down Home Mac & Cheese; and even desserts such as Mom's Banana Pudding, Buttermilk Pie, and Kevin's famous Hennessy on the Rocks, along with the mouthwatering photographs to accompany them. But The Bludso Family Cookbook is also a story about Kevin's family and community. It's a love letter to the often misunderstood city of Compton, and the story of how Kevin has fed and supported his own community while teaching everyone the art of barbecue.
This is more than a cookbook; it's Kevin's story about family, food, and how following your passion sometimes leads you back home.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.