Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
Want to know how to wear a kilt, prevent a hangover, get out of a sinking car, survive when you're lost, deliver a baby, brew a great beer and much, much more? The new and expanded Bigger Book of Everything has it all (well, almost) and is the quintessential guide to travel, to the world and all sorts of things you didn't know you needed to know. Learn something new, enjoy a world of smart, safe and exciting travel and use your witty know-how to make friends wherever you go. You never know: this book might just save your life.
Written and illustrated by Nigel Holmes, a graphics director who has written a number of books on aspects of information design and infographics, the book covers everything from how etiquette varies from country to country, how to deal with venomous snakebites, what to do if you're attacked by a crocodile or a shark and how to predict the weather just by looking at the clouds.
A series of six light-hearted chapters (understanding the world, outdoors, etiquette, food and drink, health and safety and other fun stuff) takes you on a journey of discovery and answers all the questions which you won't even have thought about asking. Besides covering factual subjects, such as the world's longest rivers and what exactly the Northern Lights are, the book also touches upon more serious subject matter, such as how to deliver a baby in an emergency, how to defend yourself from an attacker or how to survive getting lost on a hike. You never know: this book might just save your life.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.