- Business & Economics
- The Battle for Your Computer (Israel and the Growth of the Global Cyber-Security Industry)
The Battle for Your Computer (Israel and the Growth of the Global Cyber-Security Industry)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 3% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 4% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 5% off
|Expected release date is Sep 6th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Tells the story of the global cyber industry that is protecting the computer you are probably using to read this sentence, with a special look at Israel’s central role. For example, fully 40% of the world’s VC money allocated to cyber is spent in Israel. The book explains why and how there is a strong and peculiar connection between the development of Israel’s army defense technology, and Israel’s booming cybersecurity and cyber intelligence industry, and how this eventually becomes frontline hacker protection for your computer, (through industry leading companies like Palo Alto Networks and Checkpoint --both founded by Israeli veterans).
If you are a cybersecurity professional who wants to understand the world of cyber risks, attackers, and opportunities, or a citizen of the world who wants to have a better understanding of the 21st century battle for computers, phones, the internet of things, AI, and autonomous cars, and who is defending them, this book is for you.