Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Jan 3rd 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Get excited about baking again with this gorgeous cookbook featuring 100 recipes for all things baked, from cookies and cake to bread and biscuits, to crackers, crumbles, and crisps!
Baking on the AIP is tough. Really tough. What’s a baker to do when standard baking ingredients such as grains, dairy, sugar, eggs, and nuts are off the table? What can you create that is free of the ingredients that make you sick, yet still tastes like the real thing? The answer is...not a lot. Until now!
We cannot live on kale alone. Even if you are doing AIP for your health, you occasionally need a treat. The Autoimmune Protocol Baking Book shows you how to create the treats you thought were gone forever (as well as new favorites). Written by beloved AIP baking blogger Wendi Washington-Hunt of Wendi’s AIP Kitchen, each recipe is created and tested to be AIP compliant from start to finish. No more trying to adapt recipes that yield iffy results or aren’t fully AIP compliant.
With her trademark humor and real-talk style, Wendi gives you the lowdown on working with unconventional ingredients and techniques. Packed with AIP baking best practices, you’ll learn how to skillfully sidestep common AIP baking pitfalls so that you get delicious results.
From sweet to savory, you’ll find traditional favorites such as Sugar Cookies to showstoppers like Black Forest Cake and more, including:
- Apple Blossom Tartes Tatin
- Mushroom Onion Tartlets
- Beef Mince Pie
- Tigernut Butter & Jam Sammies
- Apple Butter Bars
- Carrot Cake Everything
- Streusel Cake
- “Cornbread” Muffins
- “Cheesy” Bacon Drop Biscuits
- Blueberry Scones
- Sweet Potato Bacon Breakfast Cakes
- Cherry Cobbler
- Peach Crumble
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Cassava Lavosh Crackers
- Pesto Pinwheels
- Rosemary Olive Oil Crackers
- Graham Crackers
- Lavender Thyme Rounds
With The Autoimmune Protocol Baking Book, holiday, birthday, and special occasion baked goods are back on the table. All without compromising taste or your health. Yes, you can have baking and AIP too!
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.