Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is May 10th 2022|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
The Art of Whisky is a breathtaking and unusual gift book for whisky connoisseurs, celebrating the spirit from an unexpectedly beautiful angle. By chance, award-winning photographer Ernie Button noticed the intricate patterns formed in the residue at the bottoms of (almost) empty whisky glasses—each as different as a snowflake—and began photographing them with inventive lighting techniques.
The resulting images are exquisitely gorgeous, evoking earthly landscapes and extraterrestrial visions. This book collects nearly 100 of those photos—each one more amazing than the last—and features delightful touches such as tasting notes, information on the science of what we're seeing, and writing about single malt Scotch by Scotland's leading whisky expert Charles MacLean, commissioned exclusively for this book.
UNUSUAL GIFT FOR THE WHISKY CONNOISSEUR: Surprise the spirit-lover in your life with this gorgeous photography book that highlights the uniqueness of whisky from an unexpected and beautiful angle.
ART, SCIENCE, AND WHISKY—A DELICIOUS COMBINATION: The captivating photographs begin with the qualities that make single malt scotch so exquisite, get an assist from the natural wonder of fluid dynamics, and a finish of artful production that makes each unique and surprising.
CONTRIBUTING WRITERS: Princeton University Professor Howard A. Stone, who has studied and published on the science behind Button's Vanishing Spirits photographs, contributes a text on the science of what we see.
Renowned whisky expert and author Charles MacLean writes here on the unique qualities of single malt scotch and contributes notes about the special aspects of Scotland's whisky-producing regions.
Perfect for:The perfect gift for whisky enthusiasts and connoisseurs, as well as fans of unusual, captivating photography
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.