Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
In The Art of Tea, the ages-old tapestry of taking tea is woven with a prismatic palette of threads, from the golden strands of tradition and the silver cords of friendship to the rainbow ribbons of taste bud–tempting refreshments and the brightly hued filaments of an elegantly set table. From the editors of Victoria magazine, readers of this beautiful book are invited to savor the pleasures and possibilities of the cherished ritual of tea shared by people the world over.
Divided into four enticing sections, this exquisitely photographed volume offers page after page of ideas for making teatime an unforgettable experience. Begin by learning the essentials, from differentiating the various types of tea to learning the “tools of the tray” and how to brew the perfect pot. Recipes for classic scones and the traditional accompaniments, such as lemon curd and clotted cream, are also included. The Celebrations chapter is filled with inspiration, tips, and recipes for planning special occasions, whether it’s a summertime gathering with butterfly-adorned china and a menu that includes delicate lavender cream scones or an outdoor setting to celebrate Mother’s Day, where roses—both botanical and edible—are the order of the day.
Since presentation is such an important part of any event, readers will discover a treasure trove of brilliant ways for creating the perfect tea affair from start to finish. With a basic “tea primer” leading off this section, the visual journey continues with beautiful linens, china, silver, and floral arrangements before addressing the details—those grace notes that make all the difference in a tableau. And for journeys of a different kind, the spotlight shines on some of the editors’ favorite tea destinations, both stateside and abroad. Among the featured venues are the gilded grandeur of San Francisco’s Palace Hotel and the history-steeped environs of The Williamsburg Inn in Virginia and Washington, D.C.’s Willard Hotel. For those whose adventures go beyond America’s borders, they’ll add The Empress in Canada, Ashford Castle in Ireland, and Bettys Café Tea Rooms in England to their must-visit lists.
Beautifully bound and pure pleasure to peruse, this delightful book is certain to become the go-to guide for all facets of tea entertaining.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.