Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Jan 25th 2022|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
After a year’s delay, The Open returns to the imposing links of Royal St George’s Golf Club at Sandwich in Kent, where Darren Clarke claimed an emotional victory in 2011. The world’s best players competed for one of sport’s most prestigious prizes, the Claret Jug, won excitingly the previous year by Ireland’s Shane Lowry in front of a passionate home crowd at Royal Portrush.
Lowry teed up at St George’s against newly crowned US Open champion Jon Rahm, Japan’s Hideki Matsuyama, the Masters winner, as well as Bryson DeChambeau, Brooks Koepka, Dustin Johnson,Rory McIlroy and England’s Tyrrell Hatton, Tommy Fleetwood, Paul Casey and Lee Westwood.
Contributors include some of the most respected writers on the game of golf. Andy Farrell recounts all the action with reports on each round, while features and analysis are provided by Peter Dixon, John Hopkins, Lewine Mair, Alistair Tait and Art Spander.
The stunning photography featured in this book is provided by the team from Getty Images, led by Andrew Redington, Ross Kinnaird, Stuart Franklin, Warren Little, Richard Heathcote and David Cannon, and including more of the game’s most prominent photographers whose work is published and admired worldwide.
From completists to novices looking to learn more about the golf’s oldest Championship, The 149th Open Annual is a comprehensive and unmissable guide to another thrilling instalment of one of the summer’s great sporting occasions.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.