Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
When Tani Adewumi was just six years old, he and his family escaped Boko Haram's violent persecution in their native country of Nigeria. Tani was thankful to be safe in the new land of America, and he had never seen anything like the buildings and bustle of New York City! He was also thankful for the homeless shelter his family could live in while they waited for a new home, even though it was hard having no TV, no kitchen for his mom to cook meals, and no refrigerator where he could get a snack whenever he was hungry.
Tani liked New York; the people there were kind to him and his family.
As Tani settled into his American school, he began learning--and falling in love with--the game of chess. With joy and determination, Tani studied hard, practicing chess for hours on the floor of his room in the shelter. Less than a year later, he won the New York State Chess Championship at the age of eight. Today, through hard work and the kindness of others, Tani and his family have an apartment of their own. Despite being on the other side of the globe from the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who surrounded him in Nigeria, Tani found a place to belong.
Through beautiful textured digital illustrations and a captivating story, this picture book biography shares Tani's dreams and struggles with young readers ages 4–8. Tani's New Home tells the inspiring true story of a boy who faced difficult circumstances with joyful energy, optimism, and passion. This book is an engaging personal read for children just learning about the power of hope, and young readers will be excited to see how ordinary people showed Tani and his family love, encouragement, and community--reminding us that we can each make the world a more welcoming place, a place where we all belong.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.