List Price: $26.95
Bulk Discounts for Tampa II
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Twin Lights (April 15, 2020)
81" x 11"
TWINLIGHTS-Copy of The Book Company-20201210.xls
As low as:
In tune with the vibrant and ever-changing colors of sun-drenched skies and surrounding bays, the city of Tampa sings out like a glistening, world-class destination on Florida’s Sun Coast. Made up of diverse neighborhoods and thriving business districts, the origin of Tampa’s growth stemmed from a burgeoning cigar industry that, in turn, spared the building of railroads and shipping ports during the late 19th century. Tampa has since grown to a population of over 300,000 and continues to thrive. It boasts the state’s largest seaport, top universities, sprawling riverfront parks, excellent museums, and state-of-the-art arenas that are home to professional NHL, MLB, and NFL sports teams. As a diverse culinary mecca, Tampa offers everything from an Authentic Cuban sandwich to modern gourmet seafood specialties. All of this and more umbrellaed by the swaying palms and azure skies of its beautiful tropical climate. Browsing these pages of exquisite imagery captured by photographer Matthew Paulson, it’s astounding to reflect upon the times when 16th-century pirates roamed these waters, and to ponder the historical timeline that culminated into the brilliant jewel that is Tampa today.