Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Jan 3rd 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
In this comprehensive manual, veteran art career professionals Angie Wojak and Stacy Miller show aspiring artists how to evaluate their goals and create a plan of action to advance their professional careers, and use their talents to build productive lives in the art world. In addition, the book includes insightful interviews with professional artists and well-known players in the art scene. The third edition features a chapter on social media and includes interviews with artists, museum professionals, and educators, as well as new chapters on how to navigate the post-pandemic art world. All chapters cover topics essential to the emerging artist, such as:
•Using social media to advance your practice
•Health and safety for artists
•Artist’s resumes and CVs
•Finding alternative exhibition venues
•Building community through networking
•Collaborating and finding mentors
•Refining career aspirations
This invaluable resource is sure to encourage and inspire artists to create their own opportunities as they learn how the creativity that occurs inside the studio can be applied to developing a successful career in the art world.
Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.