Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
This book, the first in a new sports trivia series, is divided into four parts, with progressively more difficult questions in each new section. The rookie section contains the most basic questions. Next come the Starter and Pro Bowl sections, followed by the biggest challenge: the Ring of Honor.
Also, you’ll learn more about the great Cowboys players and coaches of the past and present, from Roger Staubach to Troy Aikman, Tony Romo, Tony Dorsett, Emmitt Smith, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Bob Lilly, DeMarcus Ware, Mike Ditka, Jason Witten, Tom Landry, Jerry Jones, and so many more. Some of the many questions that this book answers include:
Who was the first player drafted by the Cowboys?
Tony Romo wears No. 9 in honor of which fictional sports hero?
In the Cowboys’ first Super Bowl victory, Roger Staubach threw touchdown passes to two future Pro Football Hall of Famers. Name them.
The Heisman Trophy is the most prestigious individual award in college football. How many Heisman winners have played for the Cowboys? Can you name them all? What college did they attend? What years did they win the Heisman?
This book makes the perfect gift for any fan of America’s Team!
Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sportsbooks about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team.
Whether you are a New York Yankees fan or hail from Red Sox nation; whether you are a die-hard Green Bay Packers or Dallas Cowboys fan; whether you root for the Kentucky Wildcats, Louisville Cardinals, UCLA Bruins, or Kansas Jayhawks; whether you route for the Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens, or Los Angeles Kings; we have a book for you. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.