Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
With new and improved content for today's motorized equipment, this DIY bible includes engine and mechanical repair plus maintenance instruction for all your outdoor power equipment, including lawn mowers, snow blowers, chain saws, power washers, generators, leaf blowers, rototillers, wood splitters, lawn edgers, and weed whips.
With clear how-to photos and detailed diagrams, you'll see exactly what needs to be done. A comprehensive troubleshooting guide helps you define problems and enact solutions. Among the many skills you'll learn are seasonal tune-ups, changing oil, servicing spark plugs, cleaning filters, replacing muffler, servicing the fuel tank, overhauling the carburetor, servicing brakes, inspecting flywheels, replacing the fuel pump, and replacing a rewind cord.
With Small Engines and Outdoor Power Equipment 2nd Edition in your library, you won't need to haul the lawn mower off to the repair center and wait a few weeks just because a filter is plugged or the old gas needs to be replaced. This is a book every home-owning, weekend warrior should have a copy of.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.