Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Foreword by Rodney Adkins, Former Senior Vice President at IBM, Chairman at Avnet, and Board Member at PayPal, UPS, and Grainger
Delivering must-have tools to harness the power of intention and strategy to achieve career success—tailor-made for women who are underrepresented in their fields.
Whether you’re just starting out in the working world or a seasoned veteran, Show Your Worth is an incredible resource and a compelling blueprint for women looking to advance their own careers.—Chris Nassetta, CEO, Hilton
If you're a woman, especially a woman of color, you know this already: You face unique challenges and obstacles as you work to scale the corporate ladder. From not seeing other faces in the room that look like you to dealing with the stereotypes and (often unconscious) biases in the workplace, you may know what to do to succeed, but not how to get it done in this environment. Show Your Worth shows you how.
In pages that are both inspirational and practical, Shelmina Babai Abji speaks directly to professional women—especially women of color—about how the power of being intentional and strategic can help transform the headwinds you face into much-needed tailwinds.
Show Your Worth takes you on a deep dive into the 8 Intentional Strategies that will help you achieve success, including:
- Success: Define what success means to you
- Attention: Develop your Personal Success Plan
- Work/Life Balance: Achieve work-life balance in our disrupted world
- Value Creation: Overcome fear, find your voice, and contribute at your maximum capacity
- Growth: Seek relevant and meaningful growth
- Relationships: Connect meaningfully with first-line managers, peers, mentors, and sponsors
- Leadership Branding: Build and preserve your reputation as a leader
- Promotions: Be strategic about earning a promotion
At the peak of her success in corporate America, Shelmina Babai Abji never forgot the impact of how it felt to be "under" when she first started her career in the United States. She felt under-proficient in the language, underprivileged in economic status, and underrepresented as a woman in the tech industry. These "unders" caused her to underestimate her own worth.
In Show Your Worth, Abji reveals how she emerged from under—by intentionally using 8 simple but powerful strategies to propel her journey from being the first person in her family to graduate college to one of the top-ranking woman of color at a global technology company.
Shelmina Babai Abji is a TEDx speaker, board member, former vice president at IBM, and an angel investor. She started her career as a software engineer and then moved into sales and sales leadership leading global teams to deliver over $1B in annual revenues and serving as a key decision-maker in hiring and promoting hundreds of professionals. She received extensive leadership training at IBM, Harvard University, and UCLA.
As a global empowerment speaker, Abji has addressed attendees at companies, conferences, and colleges that include Google, Edward Jones, National Center for Women in Technology, and Black women in STEM., and Harvard.