Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 12% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 15% off
- Buy 500 - 999 and get 20% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
With an eye for detail as much as expanse, Karl Friedrich Schinkel (1781–1841) made his name as an architect and urban planner, a painter, and as a designer of both furniture and stage sets. His work was so admired by King Frederick William III that Schinkel acted as state architect of Prussia for nearly his entire career, creating major landmarks in Berlin, including the National Theatre and the Altes Museum.
Much of Schinkel’s most famous work adopted Neo-Classical aesthetics, drawing upon Ancient Greek paradigms rather than those of Imperial Rome. He would subsequently turn to a Neo-Gothic style, as seen in the elegant windows and soaring nave of Berlin’s Friedrichswerder Church. Later, Schinkel would adopt an unusually streamlined, red brick façade in the Academy of Architecture, now considered a forerunner of modern architecture.
Considered a genius by contemporaries, Schinkel now gets the TASCHEN treatment with this richly illustrated introduction to his expansive œuvre and commitment to beautiful form and function.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.