- Biography & Autobiography
- Personal Memoirs
- Reflections of a Vintner (Stories and Seasonal Wisdom from a Lifetime in Napa Valley)
Reflections of a Vintner (Stories and Seasonal Wisdom from a Lifetime in Napa Valley)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Reflections of a Vintner recounts the lessons learned, relationships forged, and observations made from an insider’s nearly fifty-year journey through the burgeoning wine industry in Napa Valley. From the mid-seventies, when there were less than fifty wineries, to the present, with over eight hundred, Tor Kenward shares his recollections as the region became a world-class wine destination.
Following the calendar year, each chapter opens with the challenges and opportunities a winemaker faces that month—in the vineyard, winery, tasting room, and out on the road. In addition to the wine knowledge Kenward imparts, the vintner shares stories of his friendships with legends of the modern American food and wine scene, including Julia Child, André Tchelistcheff, Andy Beckstoffer, and Robert Mondavi, among others.
Kenward’s hard work as a vintner was recently acknowledged and celebrated. In the October 2021 Judgment of Napa, held forty-five years after the historic Judgement of Paris, TOR Cabernet was judged to be #1, outscoring legendary Bordeaux châteaux, Napa Valley, and international peers by leading critics and sommeliers. TOR wines, coveted by connoisseurs worldwide, received seven perfect 100-point ratings from leading critics for their 2018 Napa Valley wines.
An iconic winemaker, Kenward has written, taught, and lectured on wine most of his adult life. What he is most often asked about are not facts or numbers about his wines, but the stories behind them. These are stories of inspiration and wisdom that shaped his journey. With Kenward’s impressive connection to Napa Valley and his legacy of creating inimitable wines, Reflections of a Vintner offers entertaining insights into an often intimidating and complex but highly enjoyable world.
Customers also viewed
Author:Terry Felber, Dave RamseyFormat:PaperbackPages:208Publisher:Thomas Nelson (May 2, 2023)Release Date:May 2, 2023Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9781400339655ISBN-10:1400339650Dimensions:5.5" x 8.38"File:HarperChristian-Nelson0121-20230121.xmlFolder:HarperChristianList Price:$18.99As low as:$14.62Publisher Identifier:P-TNELSONDiscount Code:APage Edges:Non-GildedWords of Christ:Black LetterBinding:Unsewn / adhesive bound
Author:brian d foyFormat:PaperbackPages:400Publisher:O'Reilly Media (February 11, 2014)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9781449393113ISBN-10:144939311XDimensions:7" x 9.19"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230113143845-20230113.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$44.99Case Pack:10As low as:$38.69Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:C
Author:John MerticFormat:PaperbackPages:80Publisher:O'Reilly Media (August 16, 2011)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9781449309800ISBN-10:1449309801Dimensions:7" x 9.19" x 0.17"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230113143845-20230113.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$19.99Case Pack:55As low as:$17.19Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:C
Author:Peter Bell, Brent BeerFormat:PaperbackPages:142Publisher:O'Reilly Media (December 16, 2014)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9781491949740ISBN-10:1491949740Dimensions:7" x 9.19"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230113143845-20230113.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$24.99Case Pack:27As low as:$21.49Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:C
Author:Douglas CabralFormat:PaperbackPages:176Publisher:Tilbury House Distr (August 2, 2022)Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9780884489818ISBN-10:0884489817Weight:1.26ozDimensions:8.02" x 9.83" x 0.44"File:NBN-NBN_All_Updates_20230113-20230113.xmlFolder:NBNList Price:$29.95Case Pack:24As low as:$25.76Publisher Identifier:P-NBNDiscount Code:C