Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Overview The most trusted and best-selling road atlas on the market made portable!. This updated 2023 edition contains maps of every U.S. state and Canadian province, an overview map of Mexico, plus detailed maps of over 50 North American cities, all conveniently packaged for travel. Includes a mileage chart showing distances between 77 cities and national parks with driving times map. Other Features Rand McNally presents "The National Parks by Decade," a review of park history that begins more than a century ago, with the first wild and wonderful place to achieve park status---Yellowstone. Tell Rand! As much as we work to keep our atlases up to date, conditions change quickly and new construction projects begin frequently. If you know of something we haven’t captured in our atlas, let us know at randmcnally.com/tellrand. Road construction and conditions phone numbers and websites. Tourism websites and phone numbers for every U.S. state, Canadian province, and Mexico. Hotel phone numbers and websites.