Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 3% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 4% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 5% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
A guide for parents worried about the impact of technology and social media on their children.
Our children’s immersion in an increasingly connected world can leave parents feeling fearful and out of touch. Raising Digital Leaders cuts through the fear to inform parents about the kinds of technology they may encounter, the pitfalls to avoid, which questions to ask, and, most importantly, how to empower kids to make good choices and learn to lead using the popular tech they’re already fluent in.
Along with vignettes from parents with unique perspectives on digital citizenship and inspiring stories from young people who are building toward a better world, this book presents engaging, actionable, evidence-based guidelines and explanations for safely navigating challenges both on- and offline. Author and educator Jennifer Casa-Todd offers families strategies for successfully and effectively leveraging technology to help their kids become digital leaders today.